© 2013 BrightOak Consultancy Ltd.
All rights reserved
- Development and delivery of a training programme to support a global ITSM transformation and BMC Remedy implementation for an international IT outsourcing organisation. The end-client repeatedly extended the contract to widen the scope having received excellent feedback on both the material and delivery.
- Best practice and organisation transformation consultancy for a multi-site, global telecoms service provider. Received excellent client feedback on the high quality of the report and roadmap as well as the level of expert consultancy provided.
- Purely through process improvement and at no additional cost, reduced turnaround of new Sharepoint site requests from 3 weeks to 1 day for a major County Council.
- Senior User on an award-winning major Service Management implementation programme. Additionally developed the Service Management Plan, Governance model and the metrics.
- Cleaned, verified and improved the structure of a large and complex Service Catalogue. The result enabled the company to make significant savings in hardware and running costs.
- Major involvement leading a successfull Payroll/HR, corporate-wide implementation by a global construction company. This included the project management, business analysis, definition of requirements, supplier contract negotiation and matrix management of the payroll representitives.
- Programme management of a £500K implementation of a group-wide CRM system for a global construction company, including responsibility for business and IT factors. Praised for positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels and technical expertise.
- Employed to perform business analysis and successfully re-work a business case obtaining board approval for corporate wide change of the sales pipeline in a FTSE250 company.
- Developed a corporate Time Reporting system allowing greater management of costs and resources by an English County Council.
- Transformed a failing department in a public sector organisation; halving absenteeism and improving morale. Productivity increased by 25% and turnaround time on a key performance indicator reduced from 25 to 5 days.
- Successful project management of a multi-phase, multi-site, multi-client, Time and Attendance system in a large UK facilities management company. Recognised for an ability to persuade considerable objectors of the benefits of change.
- Defined and led a highly commended communication programme across 40 customers, covering over 450 services, on a critical service change project for a public body.